Thursday, August 2, 2012

Happy 15th Anniversary to my soul mate

img_8106

Fifteen years ago today my life changed.  For the better.

Fifteen years ago today I felt ecstatic. Nerves trembling. Wonder…wondering why God gave me this undeserving, unchartered and exciting dream-come-true gift…you.

Fifteen years ago today my heart was filled with joy and continues to be…

Happy 15th Anniversary to my soul mate.

Here are…

15 Reasons why I love you

~You choose to love me every day (#754)

~You want to be with me and only me. (#755)

~You support my dreams (#756)

~You pray with our children (#757)

~You pray for me  (#758)

~You still love me even when I’m hard to love (#759)

~You work hard at what you put your mind and heart to (#760)

~You labor because you love us. (#761)

~You make me feel safe and secure (#762)

~You still make me melt (#763)

~you hold me tight and long (#764)

~you tell me I’m beautiful (#765)

~you respect my feelings (#766)

~you are my best friend (#767)

~and even though we may be miles apart I still feel like you’re right here with me and always will be.  (#768)

I love you unendingly…

No comments:

Post a Comment