Sunday, April 15, 2012

a gift wore, washed away and in words

#342  enjoying lilies neighbor gave us last year to plant in our yard…and today planted more lily starters she dug up for us again.

img_6853

#343  lilies wore drops of water

img_6849

#344  finally time to wash away pollen! 

img_6854

#345  daughter…dear friend…dolls…words of imagination

img_6857

#346  words to worship song this morning… singing a song about looking for 10,000 reasons to thank God for His goodness!

You're rich in love, and You're slow to anger
Your name is great, and Your heart is kind
For all Your goodness I will keep on singing
Ten thousand reasons for my heart to find

Bless the Lord, O my soul
O my soul
Worship His holy name
Sing like never before
O my soul
I'll worship Your holy name”

(Matt Redman  10,000 Reasons)

No comments:

Post a Comment