Monday, June 18, 2012

weekend joys

#567  my husband being the father of our children, who provides for us and loves us.  Happy Father’s Day

img_7671

 

#568  friends who gave us tickets to Carowinds!

#569  family day together on a perfectly sunny-not-too-hot-or-humid day at the amusement park

#570  spontaneous breakfast with sister, niece and nephew

#571  I rode medium-thrill roller coasters (so my daughter would) and I didn’t get too sick!!!!  What we do for our kids!

#572  getting soaked on a water ride…maybe because I had kept saying how I didn’t want to get wet on it.  Seeing people as they exited the ride, almost all of them were pretty dry, except for a few who were really wet…and we were waiting one and a half hours.  I was so excited when we were at the end of the ride and I was thankful I had hardly gotten wet…then around the final corner was a waterfall and yes…I had no choice and got soaked going underneath it!   I walked away with water dripping from the bottom of my pants but had a smile on my face.

#573  funnel cake…and it was worth standing in line for it for 45 minutes!

#574  heard Jamie Grace in concert…whom my daughter is encouraged by the words to her songs

#575  worshipped God with Jeremy Camp leading music

#576  hearing Third Day in concert while sitting only 7 rows back

#577  Seeing hundreds of other believers (especially youth), unashamedly raising hands and singing…worshipping…including our son.

#578  daughter’s head on my shoulder at concert, worn out from a fun day. 

#579  My Abba!

No comments:

Post a Comment