Friday, September 14, 2012

Focus

5minutefriday

This is the first time I’ve tried this 5 minute Friday…pretty cool and makes me smile thinking of how God can lead my fingers to move on this keyboard. 

The word today is FOCUS…focus.  How ironic. That’s what I’ve been trying to do this week.  Focus on trying to hear God’s voice.  Focusing to hear as clear as a whisper guidance.  Focusing on trying to make a decision.

I need to focus though on just trusting.  Trusting that God will whisper…hey shout out loud might be even better. 

The verse Isaiah 30:21 keeps coming back to me this week over and over…"This is the way, walk in it”  I’ve been focusing on those words but which way do I step?   At this fork in the road, which way to I go?  I’m still listening…

img_9267

img_9265

img_9264

Was just talking with a woman who spoke truth…who has the gift of intercession…she was praying for me to “focus on the Word”…and that “Satan tries everything he can do to take away our focus from studying the Word.”  And today’s word is FOCUS…

God how good  You are to just put all this in my lap… with open hands and open arms.  Your gifts to me are abundant and my cup runneth over…

2 comments:

  1. Hey! It's my first time linking up too! I know exactly how you feel about being at a fork in the road and waiting on His voice. Isaiah 30:21 has always been one of my favorite verses. I pray that He soon shows you the way so that you can step forward with His perfect peace.

    ~Amanda (#181 on the link up)

    ReplyDelete