Sunday, September 30, 2012

31 Days of Little Revelations

 

31 days

Here’s another crazy thing I’m going to try… write for 31 straight days on a topic.  I found this challenge on a blog Nesting Place.  (The Nester will be speaking at Allume and I hope to meet her!)  The challenge is to chose a word or phrase and write about it every day for the month of October. 

I don’t know if I can do this…but as we tell our kids… “You don’t know if you can do it or not until you try.”

A prayer I often pray is asking God for me to be able to have an “a-ha” moment, even if it’s a little one, every day.

A little revelation every day.

Revelation …a definition… “God’s disclosure to man of Himself”.

This mama needs little, daily revelations, even though honestly, sometimes I don’t want to look for them or learn from them or sometimes I even choose to ignore them.  Or it could be I’m too busy to look or listen for them. 

So, I’m challenging myself to learn from the daily revelations that are probably put right in front of my face every day. 

This was Day 1!

 

This weekend’s joys and grateful revelations

IMG_9325

#948  seeing leaves that had changed colors on the N.C. mountains

#949  it didn’t take too long for me to feel better after having car sickness on the windy Blue Ridge parkway to Grandfather Mountain

IMG_9328

#950  rain ponchos

IMG_9327

IMG_9330

#951  girls still make it a fun day at the hotel even though camp was rained out

IMG_9331

#952  able to share some God Moments with a new friend

#953  the laugh about flip flops

IMG_9332

#954  sunshine and fog in the mountains

IMG_9336

#955  taking a challenge

4 comments:

  1. I'm taking the 31 days challenge too! just decided today! hope i can stick with it and it blesses someone! blessings from Uganda!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, being thankful for rain ponchos and beautiful mountain pictures. Thank you for sharing your list this week. Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The best dare I ever took was journaling the blessings He leaves for me daily. Your joy photo - finding blessing in the rain - oh, that is good! Wishing you joy as you find the blessings He leaves you this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. visiting from ann's - and also participating in the 31 days challenge. i loved your pictures of the nc mountains. beautiful!

    ReplyDelete