Thursday, October 4, 2012

31 Little Revelations Day 4

IMG_9362

Lord,

I am the lover of words…and the words in Your Word. I love how some specific words speak to the soul to each person uniquely and just. right. Words in your Book that call or speak out like redemption, awake, delight, anew, forgiveness, peace, love…grace have deep meaning to me…to us as believers…and that only scratches the surface in every tongue and every nation. And then there are words that can’t even be created to truly describe how we feel or what we want to express to You, Abba. Only You know those words. Thank You for the Holy Spirit who knows our hearts intimately and can intercede to tell You for us.

Thank you for the promise of the glory that will be revealed  IN us…not TO us. That you see us as you see Jesus. That you will redeem both my physical and spiritual being in heaven one day. That is so hard for me to fathom sometimes. Thank goodness for the word and feeling of HOPE which saves me.

(my prayer based on Romans 8: 14-25)

31 days

IMG_9368

 

Joys Revealed

#963  reaping in the promises in His Word

#964  In 2 Corinthians 9:6, " Sow sparingly, reap sparingly; sow bountifully, reap bountifully.   Sow bountifully!  We are bounty – full through Christ!

#965  Libby jumping rope on a nice fall afternoon

IMG_9366

No comments:

Post a Comment