Saturday, October 6, 2012

31 Little Revelations Day 6

 

Fog was lifting off the fields.

The sun was waking up.

soccersunrise1

As the sun climbed it was reflecting off the dew…almost blinding.

soccermorning

Water was splashing off the balls and every rapid foot hitting the grass.

My husband reminds our daughter of the dew and manna in the grass before Noah made the ark…

Coolness in the air.

I look up and there’s an orange monarch butterfly floating over the soccer field riding along a breeze hardly fluttering its wings.

So graceful.

That butterfly kept flying right in front of me, all around the field, over my head and even when we were leaving the parking lot, one flew right in front of us on our way out of the park.

And then after lunch we went to the hardware store to get some grass seed for our lawn before the predicted rain and big cool down starts tomorrow. 

And wouldn’t you know it… 

In the outside section of the store under the canopy…was that same orange monarch butterfly fluttering around…I think smiling at me.

Still so graceful.

Grace-full.  God is so full of grace.

Like the butterfly fluttering and gliding around me wherever I seemed to look today…that’s the same grace that surrounds me.   The grace that I couldn’t truly live without.  The grace full of love.  God full of grace.

My little revelation today is that I AM is wherever I am…even as small and grace-full as that butterfly.

 

31 days

Joy Count

#966   Fog was lifting off the fields

#967    My husband reminds our daughter of the dew and manna in the grass before Noah made the ark…

#968   the sun reflecting off the dew…almost blinding

#969  The butterfly that reminded me of God’s grace.

No comments:

Post a Comment