Saturday, October 13, 2012

They got me! Little Revelations Day 13

 

I.was.so.surprised.

I.am.so.blessed.

(But that’s not really a new revelation this time…I know I am blessed…but there’s never too many reminders!)

IMG_9406IMG_9407

Fighting hard to swallow those tears of surprise, joy, overwhelm-ness … gratitude.

IMG_9417IMG_9418

IMG_9440

IMG_9466IMG_4192

IMG_4207

IMG_9499

My most thoughtful and well-planning and preparing husband who I know loves me, joined with my family and dear friends, and threw me a surprise 80’s theme 40th birthday party!

They got me good.  I had no clue!   Family and friends from both here and far were there.

I felt humbled and small, surrounded by a HUGE crowd of the life-support-encouraging-love givers in my life.

What a fun night!

Saying “thank you” could never be enough….

 

Surprising Joys

#979  gift small – the snail I saw crawling on the road on the morning walk

#980  gift smaller – crumbs on our kitchen table

#981  gift even smaller – getting ready to start a new adventure

#982  gift smallest – myself surrounded by a HUGE crowd of the life-support-encouraging-love givers in my life.

#983  my surprise 40th 80’s theme party

#984  the time and energy my husband put into putting it all together

#985  my family who helped prepare and contribute to it

#986  everyone who was there…from near and far

No comments:

Post a Comment